Pin It!

Monday, October 29, 2012

CatCat Grabs the Keyboard

My Turn for Important Announcement


Am I not the most beautiful cat you have seen this morning on the Intertubes?
Catnip--Homegrown, of course--satisfies.
The basket overturned atop my precious catnip prevents the neighborhood rascals from eating it right into the ground. Some cats have NO self-control.

Who needs a Mouse pad when I am available ?~!
Colonizing my turf. That Toshiba is long gone; we're a Mac-only family for many years now.
Thanks and we miss you, Steve.

My fur feels unlike any other fur you have touched. I am so soft ... words cannot adequately describe the lusciousness of my pelt. However, I will let you pet me if you do it correctly. Maybe. On a sunny day. With no wind. In the shade. perhaps....



Loving the most recent piece touched by human hands.





I am awake.


Oh, if you have managed to wade past all the pictures and get this far, here's that announcement I wanted to make.
Occupy Your Litter Box Movement

You see, I too get distracted very easily, 
just like some people we know and love.
Sincerely, CatCat

4 comments:

  1. CatCat you are lovely! Kricket, Kanga and Kipling completely agree with the Occupy Movement and so does their Human!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogosphere to U & your human!

    Thanks for plugging the Occupy Your Litter Box Movement!

    it's been hard to get anyone to notice so I have to ask how did you come across us?

    Nikita Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found you via Barb Stanbro's kitty blog. She had a link to your blog and so I followed it. There we were--at your place, laughing and wanting to plug the movement too. You are very funny.

      Delete
  3. I think so, too, Lynda! :-D

    Just wanted to let ya know I finally got around to linking to this post in the list of supporters.

    That makes 3! :-D

    Mr. Nikita

    ReplyDelete