Pin It!

Friday, September 25, 2015

"I Stand Corrected"

The funniest Internet story I have ever seen:
Thanks, Dr. Grumpy.

Friday, July 1, 2011


Dr. Grumpy: "Hi, I'm Dr. Grumpy. Have a seat... What can I do for you?"

Mrs. Newpatient: "You wrote me a script for physical therapy, and I lost it. When I finally found it last month the therapy place said it was too old, and that I needed a new one."

Dr. Grumpy: "Hang on, ma'am... "(frantically searching computer) "um, I've never seen you before, let alone ordered therapy for you. We don't have anyone by your name or birthday in the system."

Mrs. Newpatient: "That's not true! I have your script right here!"

And she pulls out a discolored, dog-eared, wrinkled, physical therapy order from freakin' 1994, written, by me, on the order forms from the hospital I did my residency at.

Posted by Grumpy, M.D. at 8:01 AM


Anonymous said...
"I was just about to call the physical therapist to make an appointment, when my phone rang. It was a friend of mine who called to tell me about this new computer program called 'Mosaic' that let you look at this new thing called the 'World Wide Web.' I decided to check it out, so I sat down for a few minutes.....long story short, here I am now."

No comments:

Post a Comment