Pin It!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

I'm to be found at Instagram.com/Lyndamotvos

So I have gotten addicted to the ease with which I can post a picture and a quick, or lengthy, note about what I'm doing, crocheting, planting, changing a diaper on, or loving today.

Putting up a blog post is not nearly as simple or as quick. If you want to keep up with me I'm at Instagram.com/lyndamotvos.

Life is good with the exception of the right shoulder. And the left forearm. And the right hip. And the left knee. Holy baby cheeses, when I write it down it looks so crappy. Oh well, it'll go on until it doesn't, I guess.

The other problem is that I often cannot find my pictures that I have taken with my phone when I try to post here--like tonight. So no current pics-once again, they're on IG.

Happy December. Maybe 2018 will bring some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment