Pin It!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

From Scuffed to Chuffed !~!

Shoes

As a woman I am expected to love and want to own them in many colors and styles. Not the case... Years ago I had to ask Sharyn what the DSW gift certificate she had won would buy her and I just know despite her love for me, she thought it was "precious" that I didn't know about Designer Shoe Warehouse.


Still haven't been to their website and likely never will. I am however human and part gypsy by proxy. Fabric is one of my loves, as we know so when Inkkas.com appeared on the scene couple or three years ago, I went cuckoo like Cocoa Puffs over their shoe line. High tops in the most wonderful South American fabrics.

For my birthday I wind up with not one or two, but Three.Pairs.Shoes. At one time. A heretofore unprecedented event. 

They're some big ole shoes, huh ?~!



Fast-forwarding to a few months back: Enter a new style from Inkkas: the Slip-on. I wanted a pair and yet I was pushing aside my shoe inventory of seven pairs trying to find a specific shoe every day already. More shoes, I asked myself ?~!

I have no justification to buy Another Pair of any kind of shoes, never mind slip-ons when I own a pair of scuffed, formerly white Quarks that weigh only a few ounces each and fit great.

So I painted 'em one day on a whim. 

You get to decide...


They are perfect !~! Colorful without being garish. Still plenty lightweight. Slip-ons with character !~!


Now I just have to arm-wrestle Elmo when I wanna wear 'em.

Sometimes I win.


No comments:

Post a Comment