Pin It!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Jimmy Beans Subscription Arrives


Six weeks ago I joined Jimmy Beans Wool's subscription service. At the beginning of each month I receive a pkg from JBW and inside is a surprise of yarn and goodies and a pattern-actually two-knitters and crocheters can enjoy this monthly box.

This month my first box contained a cute, logoed project bag, three small balls of neutral-colored yarn-all different from each other, and the pattern for a three-month long hat-making project which I sorta followed but adapted to fit me too.

I'm looking forward to the coming pkg which should arrive late next week or so. I'll post an update when I have completed the work for the month.

My version of this month's piece is shown in the top right, the pattern below it and the bag on the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment