Pin It!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Gratitude - Need to Remember it Every Day

What makes me so grateful 
that I must share ?~!

  • My husband of over thirty years.
  • My nearby daughter.
  • My faraway daughter and her beloved family.
  • My sisters-of-other-mothers across the world.
  • My home and neighbors.
  • My Littles and their amazing families.
  • My health care team.
  • Our Internets-without them I would be so incredibly bored and not nearly as smart.
What are you thankful for in your life ?~? 

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful to be alive, still.
    Grateful for the kind heart of my husband.
    Grateful I have sisters of the heart.
    Grateful I can fret over my house and home.
    Grateful I can still garden though my body grows old and tired.
    Grateful for this beautiful world I live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write a few gratitudes almost every day. It is a good way to remember that we have so much to be thankful for.
    Because i write them in the morning usually. Coffee is almost always first on the list.
    Here is an example:Coffee, as always. Stars in the night sky. The vastness of space. Galaxies. The planets in our solar system. And this fragile earth, our island home - may we respect and love it; may we conserve its resources. The joys of spring. Fruit in my yogurt and granola. The amazing spectrum of light that shows all the colors of the rainbow.
    My friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely sentiments from Phiddy and Gene; thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete