Pin It!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Morning...

Working on two new pieces as I contemplate quilting Purple Blocks. I tied PB over the weekend in a symmetrical pattern with gold thread to match the sky components in one of the fabrics. Able to unpin and square off, it now hangs in my closet doorway--Ormond's asleep in there or I'd take a picture and show you. This picture was taken before I tied it but look instead at the gold that I matched for the tying. Apologies for focus...


Instead...

Here are some of the choices to stitch individually the blocks for which the quilt is named. These were STASH also !~! Am I going to be able to complete this piece for Granddaughter without shopping for anything ?~! These threads are Silk & Merino Wool and absolutely luscious to touch. And the colors are superb...


No comments:

Post a Comment